Monday, November 1, 2010

Lake Powell Sept. 2010

FINALLY!!! A new blog post! I'm going to be playing catch up for awhile so expect a lot of pictures from summer to fall. So here goes... (above) Jack chillin' on the house boat having a snack.
We went to Lake Powell the end of September with Tyler's family. The kids had a lot of fun playing in the sand and jumping in the water. Jack is driving the house boat and saying, "That looks like a nice, sandy spot to anchor the boat dad!"
Emma, Max and Kaleb inspecting a catfish that grandpa caught.
Emma and Max riding on the boat. This was their favorite spot to sit.
(I can't figure out how to post more than four pictures at a time so I'll have to do this in 4 parts)Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What fun. I need to figure out a way to get the Springville Emmetts to Lake Powell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to see a post, especially Lake Powell! I miss that place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...Lake Powell...such a great place! You need to get a picture of both boys driving the houseboat since Grandpa got one of all of us!

    ReplyDelete