Monday, November 8, 2010

3rd Annual Pumpkin Carving Festivities

Grandma and grandpa with the boys
The family came over again this year to carve and paint pumpkins! The final products...
Katie had just gotten out of the shower and wasn't too thrilled that I was taking her picture but tough beans! At least grandpa is happy to be there! I have this same picture of him last year with Laura next to him smiling the same way! Love it!
Max's face looks funny but I love the look on Jack's face as he peeks into the pumpkin
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. A great time was had by all, even Katie. Love the expressions on Jack's face. Thanks for the great celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Jack smile for so many pictures! I love your cute spider web table cloth. I'm sad we missed out on the fun. Next year for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Let's do a playdate some time, or just us girls, or work out, or SOMETHING! Call me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I can't wait 'til Clara gets older so she can enjoy Halloween as much as I did when I was little! What a cute family you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute kids & great pix! Thanks for sharing your halloween fun with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In that first picture I think Max's face is saying..."Grandpa is squeezing my arm a little too hard!"

    ReplyDelete