Monday, November 2, 2009

A visit from Melissa and Merrick

After our trip to California, Melissa and Merrick decided to fly to Utah the next weekend for a quick visit while her husband was in Italy.
It was fun to be able to see them two weekends in a row!

Max loves to hold Jack, so naturally he wanted to hold Merrick too; I don't think he realized that Merrick is bigger than him so he opted to let Merrick sit next to him instead! Wise choice.

Squishing three kids in the back seat.
The pumpkin walk with Jack and Merrick sporting their "All tricked out" shirts.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Wow...Merrick looks a little big for Max! I'm bummed I missed out on the pumpkin walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at Max "holding" Merrick. I also enjoyed looking at Merrick's pants up to his chest!

    "Wow, Merrick is getting so big" - from the mouth of Max...everyday!

    ReplyDelete