Monday, November 16, 2009

Bridals and Groomals

On Saturday (probably the coldest day of the year so far) I went out with Tyler's family and helped take some wedding pictures of Kurtis (Ty's brother) and his fiance, Griselda. I borrowed Laura's umbrella... thanks! I think they turned out pretty well considering my poor quality digital camera.
You can tell by their faces what the temperature may have been! By this point it was windy, so it felt about 20 degrees.
These next two were taken at the new Hotel Marriot. The hallway with lights was actually in the Riverwoods Conference Center.
This staircase had this really cool 'damask' wallpaper. (I hope that's what it's called) I would love to wallpaper a room in my house with the same stuff!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. They turned out really good considering there was not a professional camera and it was freezing outside! Love the wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, they look so happy! (Even in the cold!) Tell Kurtis congratulations from me! You did good on the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...they turned out really good! I really like the one on the red bench!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the red bench shot is very cool! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think you may have outdone yourself with the pictures - good work!

    ReplyDelete