Saturday, September 19, 2009

Top of Utah Marathon - Sept. 19

Here is my dad in the yellow shirt running through Nibley
my dad (#251) and my Uncle Tom (#751) running in the Top of Utah Marathon on Saturday.
Dr.Pepper is the drink of choice for a little 'pick me up'
My Uncle Jake also sporting the D.P.

Big 'props' to my dad, my uncle Jake, my uncle Tom and my cousin Kristin for running the 26.2 marathon. My dad is a true "marathon man;" running in many marathons throughout the summer. He is amazing and continues to impress us all. Someday maybe I will conquer a marathon, but until then I will just be a great supporter.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. We agree with your congratulations to all who finished the marathon. If it were up to us, there would be no need to shedule any races because no one would enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have become a bloggin' queen! Love all the photos (well, except that old goofy guy jogging), especially the boating crew. Thanks for the support during the race and for taking Katie and the gang out on the water. She had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dad is amazing! Love your blog! How did you do your cute scrapbook page at the top? I am so glad I found out you had a blog!

    ReplyDelete